Found this somewhere, looks good.
1 prepared single pie crust (homemade or purchased, I used Pillsbury)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
½ cup pecans, chopped
⅓ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup corn syrup
⅛ teaspoon salt
¼ cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chip for decorating
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don't want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding). Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Unroll dough and using a 3" cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4" up on the edges.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.
5. Place on a parchment lined pan (it's important to line it) and bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
6. Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag (use brand name, the store brands tend to leak). Microwave about 15 seconds or until mostly melted. Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Cool until set.